Sheriff Dan Smith reported the following arrests:
• Kevin Shane Belcher, 23, of Stuart, was arrested May 2 on a charge of trespassing.
Deputy Margie Stowe made the arrest.
Belcher was also arrested May 3 on a charge of probation violation.
Sgt. R. Bowling made the arrest.
• Jason Leonard Staples, 35, of Martinsville, was arrested May 3 on a charge of probation violation.
The city of Martinsville made the arrest for Patrick County.
• Joshua Todd Arrington, 27, of Ridgeway, was arrested May 3 on a charge of driving with a suspended license, third or subsequent offense.
Sgt. Bowling made the arrest.
• Kimberly Lynn Key, 41, of Bassett, was arrested May 3 on an indictment charge of distributing a Schedule IV controlled substance, Alprazolam.
Deputy M. Craig made the arrest for the city of Martinsville.
• Broc Spencer Boitnott, 25, of Martinsville, was arrested May 3 on a charge of possession of marijuana by a prisoner.
Sgt. J. Bird made the arrest for Southampton.