The Patrick County Sheriff’s Office reported the following:
- Michael Goeller, 26, of Patrick Springs, was charged Dec. 20 with petty larceny. Deputy B. L. Vipperman made the arrest.
- Geofrey Lincoln Duncan, 37, of Mt. Airy, N.C., was charged Dec. 20 with one count each robbery; firearm use in commission of felony; monument damage. Carroll County authorities made the arrest for Patrick County.
- Dustin Lee Dishman, 33, of Stuart was charged Dec. 21 with one count each animal cruelty; concealed weapon, profane swearing or public intoxication. Deputy J. D. Hubbard made the arrest.
- Steven Edward Wohlford, 47, of Patrick Springs, was charged Dec. 23 with assault. Deputy D. Dillon made the arrest.
- Allan Edward Stone, 20, of Salisbury, N.C., was charged Jan. 1 with drug possession with intent to manufacture/sell/distribute. Deputy O. Tejeda made the arrest.
- Joshua Lee Dale Upright, 19, of Rockwell NC., was charged on Jan. 1 with drug possession. Deputy O. Tejeda made the arrest.