The generosity of an anonymous donor will once again allow the Patrick County Chamber of Commerce to give five county residents a $1,000 Christmas bonus. Winners are selected via a random drawing.
To be eligible for the drawing, employees must have worked for a company, organization, business, or county department or office for at least two years, make $45,000 or less and meet the criteria listed below.
For several new businesses that have not been in operation for two years, an employee who has worked for you the majority of the time you have been open is eligible for the bonus if the employee meets the other requirements, which are:
1. Be a Patrick County resident.
2. Have worked for a Patrick County company, organization, business, or county department or office for a minimum of 28 hours per week for two years or, in the case of a new business less than two years old, worked the majority of the time since opening. Also, any active member of a volunteer Patrick County fire department or rescue squad is eligible, regardless of hours worked.
3. Make $45,000 per year or less.
4. No more than 25 entries per company, organization, business, or county department/office.
5. Entries must be submitted using the Google Form by business owners, human resources, or supervisors. Volunteer fire department and rescue squad entries must be submitted by a chief, manager, supervisor or president of the organization. No family or friend nominations.
6. Only one winner per company, organization, business, or county department/office.
7. Business owners are not eligible.
8. Past winners are not eligible.
The validity of all entries is the responsibility of the company submitting the entry and will not be the obligation of the Patrick County Chamber of Commerce to verify.
The contest begins today, November 16.
All entries must be received no later than 5 p.m. on December 2.
The random drawing will be held on or before December 5. Winners will be notified through the company or organization submitting the entry, and checks will be delivered during work hours.
Call the chamber office with questions at (276) 694-6012.
Entries are accepted at https://bit.ly/PCSecretSanta2022 and on the chamber’s website at www.patrickchamber.com.